lundi 20 septembre 2010

Brandon Norris / Du film 120 dans un digital...

“I like to pretend that there’s expensive 120 film in my digital SLR when I’m out shooting, so as to force myself to be more deliberate.”

Photographer Brandon Norris, whose slow portraiture has been recognized for illuminating hidden detail in his subjects

“In my experience, it is essential to spend time with my subjects before any shoot.”

Brandon Norris‘s advice that applies to any subject, whether shooting people or animals or a pair or wooden teeth

Source: photojojo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
Ex journaliste, informaticien, Ecolo, photographe, belge, bedonnant, grisonnant, polyglotte, passant quotidiennement trop heures derrière mon volant. Vous en voulez encore? Parlons plutôt photographie!